Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Stitches

I wouldn’t have found this place if it hadn’t been recommended to me by some of the staff in Marks and Spencer in Kilmarnock. They take clothes there for repairs and alterations and explained that, not only is the work always of the highest standard, but probably cheaper than anywhere else. What higher recommendation could you ever need?!! Almost needless to say, I took some clothes straight down to the shop (which you’ll find just round the corner from ‘Subway’ – through the door and up the stairs) and left them (along with a deposit) with a friendly lady there. A few days later I went back to pick up the clothes, which were beautifully repaired, and to pay the balance of a few pounds. Certainly cheap for such professional work and I shall definitely return when I need any more sewing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment